Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 New Games - April 1, 2009

Argh, a day late.

Wow, it's really been four months since my last update! I've bought a LOT of games (and an xbox 360) since the first of the year, but due to a lack of internet I haven't been able to update the blog. The games I bought after the first but before today are: An Xbox 360, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2, Megaman X, Sega GT/JSRF, Virtua Fighter 5 Online, Burnout Paradise, Jak 3, Space Channel 5: Special Edition, Shenmue, Paper Mario, Buck Bumble, Goldeneye: 007, Yoshi's Story, Kung fu Panda/Lego Indiana Jones, Project Gotham Racing 3, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2, The Orange Box, Counter-Strike: Source, and Dead Rising.

Xbox 360: Sonic Unleashed
New; $34.98 on clearance @ Target

I couldn't wait to get this game!

Playstation 2: Jak II
Used; $5.99 @ Gamestop

I played this on a demo disc once and it was great. I've wanted it ever since.

Gameboy Advance: Jet Grind Radio
Used; $4.99 @ Gamestop

I've played the rom a few times and thought it was pretty fun, so I bought it.

Gameboy Advance: Iridion 3D
Used; $1.49 @ Gamestop

I wanted a fun game that I could pick up and play quickly. I remember this game got excellent reviews, so I bought it.


By the way, if you want to check my full game collection, it can be found on my backlog at:
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=vipershark

No comments: