Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 New Games - April 26, 2009

Argh, two days late. Whatever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Yes, April 26th is my birthday and I am now 18! I got three games as gifts. They were Sonic Unleashed for the 360, (which I already have), The Incredible Hilk for the Wii, and a Shrek party game. They were all from my mom, so I explained to her how I already have Sonic Unleashed and how the Wii games were sort of shovelware, so she let me return them. I took them back to the store, and bought two DS games with some of the money.

Nintendo DS: Rhythm Heaven
New; $29.99 @ Target

I heard that this game was great and wanted to get it.

Nintendo DS: Bleach: The Blade of Fate
New; $19.99 @ Target

I've wanted to get this for a while. so I picked it up.


By the way, if you want to check my full game collection, it can be found on my backlog at:
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=vipershark

No comments: