Tuesday, December 9, 2008

4 New Games - December 8, 2008

Yeah, this is a day late, but trust me, it's worth it.

Gameboy Advance
: Warioware, Inc.: Mega Microgame$
Used; $4.99 @ Gamestop

Oh yeah. I've been wanting this game for quite a while, so I picked it up while I was at Gamestop yesterday. A great game, but I've never beaten it before.

Playstation: Metal Gear Solid
NEW; $29.99 for a 3 pack @ Gamestop

The first M-rated game that I've ever bought and owned! Yeah, it sounds cheesy but it's somewhat of a gaming milestone for me! :p Anyway, I got this at Gamestop NEW in a 3 game collection with MGS 2 and 3. I can't wait to play.

Playstation 2: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
NEW; $29.99 for a 3 pack @ Gamestop

The first M-rated game that I've ever bought and owned! Yeah, it sounds cheesy but it's somewhat of a gaming milestone for me! :p Anyway, I got this at Gamestop NEW in a 3 game collection with MGS 1 and 3. I can't wait to play.

Playstation 2: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
NEW; $29.99 for a 3 pack @ Gamestop

The first M-rated game that I've ever bought and owned! Yeah, it sounds cheesy but it's somewhat of a gaming milestone for me! :p Anyway, I got this at Gamestop NEW in a 3 game collection with MGS 1 and 2. I can't wait to play.


By the way, if you want to check my full game collection, it can be found on my backlog at:
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=vipershark

No comments: